Our client based in Wiri works a 3 week rotation – dayshift 7am-7pm for 3 weeks and then night shift 7pm-7am. 3 day weekends every week is a desire many would like to have!
This permanent role with the added advantage of being available immediately will give the successful person the ability to expand their knowledge within a Biodiesel Plant in a hands-on position of responsibility.
To proceed further you will need the following experience:
• Chemical handling within a manufacturing plant
• Good computer skills – PLC
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to understand and operate the plant in line with HSSE & ISO Quality Management
• Able to contribute to efficiency improvements
• Maintain and optimise plant equipment
• Continuous process quality improvement and product quality control
• Analytical methods for routine production testing
• A technical problem solver
• Recording all maintenance activities – plant, equipment and process
You will need to be a team player, have excellent communication skills, show initiative, be confident in your thought processes, and be able to articulate this. You must also be a NZ resident and have a full NZ driver's licence.
Advancement opportunities available as full training will be given to a level to be able to take on the role of Senior Plant Operator.
If you are looking for a career change and think you have what it takes, do not delay send through your updated CV and cover letter online.