Calling all experienced Die Setters for Injection Moulding of Plastics!!
Our client based in Penrose/Onehunga is on the look out for an experienced Die Setter with at least 5 years of experience in Injection Moulding of Plastics. They are a global plastics packaging company that specialise in small to medium sized die sets and moulds.
To be successful, you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in Injection Moulding of plastics
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic and attitude
- To be reliable and punctual
- To be flexible with hours
- To work well in a team environment
- Own reliable transport and licence to drive
- Clean Police check is a must!
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Callibration of machinery and set up of Die moulds
- Quality checks and assurance of products
- Computer and documentation required to be carried out
To stand out from the rest, you will need to have that determination and drive to excel in everything you do!
Two shifts -From 3.00 pm to 11.00 pm and 11.00 pm to 7.00 am Monday to Friday -Rates start from $27 per hour.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!