Our client, based in the Penrose area of Auckland are looking for motivated self-starters who are able to bring their fast paced Stores experience to their large multi-national brand.
There are two (2) roles available. As a quality driven company, they are seeking hardworking team players who take pride in their work and workplace alike.
Working on a 6 day on and 2 days off roster, 7.00 am to 3.30 pm- core hours. You will be required to work on some weekend days and public holidays according to the roster. You will report directly to the Dispatch Manager working towards team and individual targets.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
-Order Picking, load organising and dispatching functions
-Using a counter balance with clamp apparatus/extension forks
-Preparing documentation and checking
-Data entry of stock and recording loads
To be successful in this position, you must demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Eligibility, and full NZ work rights
- Current Full NZ Drivers license, and reliable means of transport
- Similar experience, or worked in a fast paced dispatch role role with a strong focus on safety procedures and NZOHS
- Current Fork Hoist license - essential)
- Physically capable of manual handling, and lifting up to 25kgs
- Mechanical Aptitude and Computer skills a must
- Excellent English communication, with demonstrated numeracy and literacy skills.
- Disciplined work ethic and ability to work unsupervised for long periods (and able to undertake overtime as required)
- Ability to learn new skills, and contribute to the team targets and output
For your skills and experience our client offer a generous base package of $70K + p/a (with yearly increases - performance dependant), penalty rates and overtime, subsidised Health Insurance, Superannuation.
To be considered for this great opportunity you must be available to complete a FULL Medical and Drug Screening test, undergo a Police Check (with full disclosure), and complete the Stirling Recruitment Induction Process including Mechanical aptitude testing. Candidates must be able to provide at least 2 recent contactable work referees, and a demonstrated long term work history.
If you want to take the next step in your career and secure this long term opportunity, don't hesitate - APPLY NOW!
To apply please follow the link and send a current copy of your Resume and Cover Letter. Alternatively, to discuss this role call Stirling Recruitment during business hours quoting reference: Mill Operator, Job ID 4891
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.