Our client, based in the Penrose area of Auckland are looking for motivated self-starters who are able to bring their fast paced manufacturing experience to their large multi-national brand.
There are three (3) roles available. As a quality driven company, they are seeking hardworking team players who take pride in their work, and workplace alike.
Working within a rotating roster of 4 on/4 off (2 days and 2 nights - 4 days rostered off), you will report directly to the shift foreman working towards team and individual targets.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Machine operation/Production work (entering data, monitoring, fault finding and troubleshooting)
- Product quality checks (end of line)
- Use of basic hand and power tools
- Manual handling
- Heavy labour, including lifting weights up to 25kgs.
- Operation of heavy vehicles as required
- Maintenance (general house keeping)
To be successful in this position, you must demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Eligibility, and full NZ work rights
- Current Full NZ Drivers license, and reliable means of transport
- Similar experience, or worked in a fast paced manufacturing role with a strong focus on safety procedures and NZOHS
- Current Fork Hoist license (an advantage but not essential)
- Physically capable of manual handling, and lifting upto 25kgs
- Mechanical Aptitude and Computer skills a must
- Excellent English communication, with demonstrated numeracy and literacy skills.
- Disciplined work ethic and ability to work unsupervised for long periods (and able to undertake overtime as required)
- Ability to learn new skills, and contribute to the team targets and output
For your skills and experience our client offer a generous base package of $70K + p/a (with yearly increases - performance dependant), penalty rates and overtime, subsidised Health Insurance, Superannuation and Internationally recognised Trade Training.
To be considered for this great opportunity you must be available to complete a FULL Medical and Drug Screening test, undergo a Police Check (with full disclosure), and complete the Stirling Recruitment Induction Process including Mechanical aptitude testing. Candidates must be able to provide at least 2 recent contactable work referees, and a demonstrated long term work history.
If you want to take the next step in your career and secure this long term opportunity, don't hesitate - APPLY NOW!
To apply please follow the link and send a current copy of your Resume and Cover Letter. Alternatively, to discuss this role call Stirling Recruitment during business hours quoting reference: Mill Operator, Job ID 4899
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.