We have multiple roles available in the Airport Oaks area of South Auckland. Great opportunity for those looking to work in a fast paced, team environment. Our client is a large dairy company on the look out for skilled operators with excellent work ethics.
The work is Monday to Friday, 12 hour shifts (6.30am to 6.30pm) and there will be heavy lifting involved of 20-25kg. Training will be provided.
To be successful for the role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Be reliable, punctual and good timekeeping is a must!
- Able to work 12hrs Monday to Friday!
- Own reliable transport
- Clean Ministry of Justice check
- 'Can do' attitude and great work ethic is a must
- Proven work history in manufacturing (preferred but not essential)
The duties will include, but not limited to:
- Off-line packing
- Quality Checks on product
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the plant
The role is on a temporary basis with the potential of an on-going or permanent placement for the right person.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate and apply now.