To work as part of the operational team to achieve the highest levels of performance with regards to customer service, product quality, efficiency, innovation, safety and environment. Being the team champion for reliability and technical skills.
Training & experience requirements:-
Essential: Fitting, Turning and Machining trade & a minimum of 5 years experience
Desirable : Dual trade electrical - highly desirable Fitting, Turning and Machining advanced trade certificate
Essential: Maintenance and repair experience, maintenance schedules/planning, budget management, time management and communicationMaintenance and repair experience, maintenance schedules/planning, budget management, time management and communication
Desirable: Hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, safe slinging and lifting
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES OR COMPETENCIES
- Highly dedicated and committed to the business.
- Competent in basic computer skills – Maintenance planning, project planning and spreadsheets
- Ability to develop relationships and positively influence people
- Approachable, friendly and professional with a sense of humour and easy going attitude
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Adaptable and flexible within a changing work environment
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Business acumen and practical analytical skills
- Delivering outstanding customer service in a demanding business environment
- Achieving high levels of equipment performance and reliability
- Operating in a highly seasonal business and finding ways to maintain the equipment
- Responding to breakdowns during afternoon shifts and weekends
- Engaging an operations team with high levels of agency staff
- Keeping up with technology
- Upgrading machines and essential services for maximum reliability and efficiency whilst maintaining costs within budge
If you think you have the Right Qulafication & Experience as required, why wait!!!
Please go ahead and apply!!!